Living in Suva, Fiji:
Tips for Moving and Visiting

one local expert
Share

If you've been wondering what it's like to live in or visit Suva, the Crowdsourced Explorer community can help. We asked one person living in Suva what someone who is considering moving to or visiting there should know. Here are their pros and cons, tips, and advice:

Share
Tell us about your city!

One comment on “Suva”

My city is hot and humid, and is often prone to rainy weather throughout the year. It is not densely populated, though compared to other cities in the nation, it is the most populated. It reflects a multiracial mix of people, although I must point out that currently the indigenous people dominate the population at 60%. The rest of the 40% comprise the Indians, Chinese and those of mixed race descent, including islanders from other Pacific nations.

Sainimere, says: 2020

Comments are closed.

Names of respondents may have been changed.

Other cities and towns near Suva

Share
Share